The purpose of this brain blog is to inspire,

educate and share. The ideal way to share the nonsense or rationale that flows

through your brain is to write it down.




Go ahead, try it.





Tuesday, October 12, 2010


Life is peace, the sun rises and sets, the tides rise and recede.
The wind begins to blow, begins to howl -- a change in the air.
Suddenly, nothing is the same, can’t find my way back to peace.

Question everything, notice everything.
Question origins, beginnings and truth.

The blurry future is now vast, lonely and dark.
The uncertainty leaves me careful, weary, mindful.

 A return to normalcy is impossible.
What will come? What will today’s wind bring? What will the breezes say to me?

Yet the sun rises and sets, the tides rise and recede. I am forever changed. I am alive.



3 comments:

  1. I'M SO PROUD OF YOU.
    LOVE YOU ALWAYS.

    XG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooooooove this poem. It gave me goosebumps. I love OneLove.

    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with XG.. Don't stop..

    AF

    ReplyDelete